This project is just to complete a website with a small store that has been 80% completed.
You will need Wordpress and WooCommerce expertise, and also have some design skill and be able to give the store a finished look, including aligning text and removing unneeded space . The website itself is using the “Elementor” theme, and you should be familiar with this theme, as I do not want you to break it.
There will have to discussion back and forth with the client (me) to deal with critical issues and ensure design quality on consistency.
The Woocommerce plug also has the subscription plugin which has been installed.
The tasks include
Adding 3 products – 2 of which will have 3 subscription options.
There are 2 paths into the store – 1 from the homepage and 1 from call to action buttons throughout the site.
You will be adding;
1) Text to many of the items and subscription options
2) Buttons (call to action) to a product page to move possible clients along
a. There are plugins that allow additional buttons on woocommerce you will have to be familiar with them.
3) Adding a check box to ensure customers have read a TOS page
4) Applying autoresponders for
a. Contact us page
b. After purchase
c. MailChimp sync
d. (you need to provide written instructions on we change the text if we need to in the future)
5) You will add a small banner over some images used on the product page.
6) If you make any coding changes – if you disable any part of the theme to make it work you need to
a. Document it
b. Ask before disabling anything
c. Ensure anything disabled can be returned to normal
a. Ensure all work done makes the load fast
b. And advise on other issues that we could take to speed up the site
104 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $441 på dette job
Hi, I'll gladly work on completing your website and even add to it !! .. I just need to ask is the Elementor theme is an authentic version or cracked ?