Looking to bring on board a part-time front-end developer for WordPress and woo-commerce projects.
- The contract will last 3 months and is estimated to run about 5-15 hours a week.
- If the working relationship is good, the contract will have the option to turn into a permanent part-time position or full-time position.
1) Work on transforming new designs from Figma (or other design software) to WordPress / Woo-commerce websites
2) Manage (new functionality & updates) clients existing WordPress websites
3) Build internal modules to speed up the development of custom websites
1) Experience building custom WordPress themes (I.e. Bootstrap)
2) Experience building website from page builder (i.e. Avada)
3) Strong HTML, CSS, and JS knowledge
4) Strong skill extending WordPress functionality using ACF (or Pro version) or alternative plugin
5) Good/Intermediary PHP Knowledge
6) Communicate over audio and video call in English
The following will be considered an asset:
1) Understanding front ends technologies such as GSAP, [login to view URL] and other and web animations
2) Deep understanding of Speed optimization
4) Site security