I have the following options that need fixing:
1. Fix back icon on the login page (Image 1) icon is not showing.
2. Fix the white bottom at the bottom of the mobile view. This only happens on cell phones. The page color stops and mobile users see a blank white part. (Image 2)
When someone is already logged in and they click on login from homepage, they see this screen.
3. Change the color of the logout button to white so it can be easily seen.
4. Add a link taking the user back into the site: [login to view URL] (image 3)
Learndash LMS customization
1. I have some quizzes that require audio files to be played. However, they don’t automatically start and they are slow to play. Can you make them begin automatically and play faster without delay. You can test by using this link: [login to view URL]
2. Also, on single choice questions where four answers are possible, can I have two answers per line.
The above image shows 4 answers running horizontally, I would prefer 2 answers on each line.
I would either need this customization to be able to be added to new tests, so it isn’t a case of you doing it on current tests, as I have a lot more tests to do. I’m thinking you might need to write the code and show me how to apply it to new tests (obviously I will pay for the code). You know better than me, so let me know what you think is best.
3. I want sorting questions to run horizontally rather than vertical. (image 5)
As you can see above, the sort option runs vertical, I want them to run horizontally so that students can spell words and make sentences. Again, I don’t know if this code needs to be added every time, if it does, I’m willing to pay for the code and your help showing me how to put it in when I create a new quiz.