The client needs an expert WordPress developer to help with the website migrations. They have a list of healthcare websites in WP and need to do performance optimization based on [login to view URL] recommendations.
They have an extensive list of instructions the developer must follow to finish the migration. The developer also has to record the process in the Excel spreadsheet to track the progress. Currently, they migrate one website within 30 - 40 hours.
Here is the summary of the instructions (detailed instructions will be provided):
1. Setup local development environment
2. Confirm connection to Slack channel for project
3. Complete migration process as documented around 11 steps (document will be provided).
4. Capture speed snapshots before work (using [login to view URL])
5. Setup site in local development
6. Run Migration automation scripts
7. Migrate site child theme
8. Migrate pattern library
9. Update WordPress
10. Optimize images
11. Take a post-development snapshot of the staging site
12. Perform Self QA
13. Handoff work for peer QA process
14. Perform any remaining fixes uncovered in the peer QA process
15. Document total time on the project to Slack project channel
16. Clear local development setup to prep for next project.
The developer has to be fluent in English as the client wants to directly communicate with the developer.
Thanks and looking forward to work with you!
111 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $20/timen for dette job
Hello Sir We are WordPress Monsters, a high-skilled web-development team. We can bring your project to life! Looking forward to talk with you soon. Regards-