I have a wordpress installation but something went wrong with the upgrade to WP 3.0.5. Now the pages receive an error, but the main page is shown correctly. What I would like to do is the following:
- correct the installation so pages are shown
- enable networks on the blog
- install two plugins that allow network administration and the replication of the blog
- a wildcard ssl certificate exists for the domain so *.[url removed, login to view] is enabled
- I have documentation for the plugins - very basic
- make one copy of the main site to "[url removed, login to view]" and then replicate this site to "[url removed, login to view]" with the plugin tool (the main site cannot be copied)
The job needs to be done ASAP.