We are building a custom plugin which displays information from a sports league. We have three tables and would like to add dropdown select fields to filter the data in the tables. Project details are below.
- We are using [login to view URL] and have already included that in the plugin. We would like to use this for the filtering functionality
- Above the table display three dropdown (select) fields:
> Select City: options should be pulled from the 'sportleague_city' taxonomy
> Select Division: options should be pulled from the 'sportleague_division' taxonomy
> Select Season: options should be pulled from the 'sportleague_season' taxonomy
- Selecting a value in a dropdown should filter the table on the corresponding column
- See attachment for an example of field placement
- There are three tables that will need the same functionality: Teams, Players, Games. I can provide links to these pages if desired
- We eventually will add shortcodes allowing the user to jump directly to pre-filtered pages. To anticipate this we want to add the ability to select the filter options based on URL parameters.
> example: /players/?city=Dayton&Season=2020&Division=junior would pre-select those options in the dropdown fields and filter the initial display of the table
> Add code to each page to look for these URL parameters and filter accordingly
Please let me know what questions you have. Thanks.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $162 på dette job
I am sure that I can finish your project perfectly with high quality and short time. Please send me message so that we can discuss more. Thank you.