I am looking for a virtual assistant for day-to-day official work.
- WordPress website developer (Optional)
- Work status Update
- Attending Online Meetings (Zoom, Google Meet Calls)
- Making Notes and converting them to Schedule tasks and points to remember
- Online Research (Google, Amazon etc)
- Reading and Sending Emails (Gmail)
- Social Media Post creation
- Listing and Posting Work (Ecommerce Portals)
- Maintaining Social Media Activities
We prefer candidates to know:
- WordPress Elementor Page Builder (Optional)
- Social Media Presence
- Word Excel
- Email Handling etc.
Mention "Social" in your bid proposal so that we know that you read the project.
This is long-term work. So bid only if you are a good and responsible VA and agree with all the terms.
- Please bid if you are an individual VA and can work 3-5 hrs. a day. And must submit within a deadline. If you can’t then We will consider that day as cancelled.
- VA must be able to stay in touch and communicate regularly until the given task completes.
You can ask for a milestone at any time. But will be created only when it will be approved by our team. Generally, approval takes 2-7 days. After that, we take 1 to 2 days to create and release your milestone for completing tasks. You can not leave this job without prior information for 30 days. - It is a long-term position with regular work, so NO time wasters, please. If you can not follow the above terms we can hold/cancel your payment.
1st Month INR 2.5 k
2nd Month INR 3k
3rd Month INR 4k
4th Month INR 5k
Payment: Monthly basis but initially we will pay you weekly
There will be a training and trial period of 1 week where you’ll be getting half the rate mentioned above.
*** Before hire you have to go through various types of small tests. So, that we can judge your ability. ***
*** bid ONLY if it suits you **
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹5136 timen for dette job
Note - Biding as an individual not team. Hello Team, An experienced VA with working experience working with a Canadian Home renovation company. Lets discuss more of this on chat. Thanks Sagar Rajdev