This project involves setting up a website that is powered by Word Press.
The website is already set up, but we don’t like Joomla, so we want it on WordPress instead. It is a very simple site. The project involves the following tasks:
1. Setting up Word Press
2. The website is in two languages – so there has to be a language plugin added and the country flags in the corner
3. Create all of the pages (main pages, sub pages and gallery)
4. Make all the content pages neatly and professionaly laid out on the new site
5. All of the pages and content are to be copied from the current website
6. You will be given a wordpress theme to use –you might need to customise it so that it has the same kind of menus and homepage as the old site.
7. Add an easy to update gallery plugin / page where we can add product images
8. Make sure it is cross-browser compatible
To view the existing website go to [url removed, login to view] You will be setting this website up again as a Word Press powered website, the theme will be provided and will be slightly different.
This is a simple task and I can’t afford to pay much, but if you do it well you’ll get great feedback!
If you have any questions please ask before you bid. This job is urgant, I cannot afford any late deliveries. Only bid if you can do it immediately.
37 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $154 på dette job
I can do this TODAY. It will be done TODAY. I am in the United States. Payment will be required TODAY if I am to complete it. Sorry to be brash, but I want this project. I'm leaving a PMB now.