Pages need to be posted by 2 October.
The details are below, please let me know if you have any questions.
The following are the updates for the website for October 2017:
• Please backup all files before work begins. And provide to me at the end of the project.
• Sliders to Remove:
o Please remove the Come Harvey or Come High-water slider.
o Please remove the slider with the Pan Care Mobile unit photo on it
• Sliders to add
o October Breast Cancer Awareness month.
I am including the PowerPoint version and a jpeg version. Not sure which has been working for them.
Please make sure it is displayed in the same format as the previous sliders.
For the information listed to the left of the photo:
• October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
• According to the CDC, other than skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women.
• Learn More
• Please link the Learn More button to the web page attached (See next bullet)
• Create new webpage for Breast Cancer Awareness using attached word doc.
• Update press page
o Use attached press release
o photo on top
• followed by the press release.
o . Exclude the letter formatting to match previously released articles. (See Below)
o Followed by the blurb (What Blurb?)
o Then the external links,photos and more information.
• Updated WholeLife phone number on “appointment request page”
o Phone: [url removed, login to view] Fax: [url removed, login to view]
Out of curiosity which file edits this the page? I am trying to understand how ASP works.