Existing site is a community information site built in Dreamweaver.
Brief is to convert it onto the Wordpress platform with the following features:-
- As far as possible the new site is to look like the old one, in terms of colouration, heirachy, content etc.
- The main purpose of the site is as a listings site for local events and information. This brief is to set up the basics of the site (menu, theme, plug ins, post types etc) as a framework.
- All of the existing content DOES NOT need to be transferred over as that will be done later by myself, I just need the right plug ins installed.
- the site will need a plug in that will allow events to be listed and searched by various criteria such as date, time, age, venue. This is a new feature of the site.
- Site will also need a business directory that can display name, opening hours, address, tel no etc for each business
- A ratings module is to be added so that readers can rate and review any of the listings. This will be a new feature of the site compared to the old one.
- The Home page should show a list of 'this weeks' events that can be collated from listings from other pages.
- An existing theme is to be found that is as close to the original look of the site as possible. I own usage rights to the Headway theme so that could be used.
- The current forum, which is on PHPbb3 needs to be transferred over to the new site.
- Links to Facebook and Twitter need to be integrated, and ways to do this suggested.
- Applicants must be UK based.
- Please do not bid to do this work using any other CMS. I want this site to be on the Wordpress platform
THE URL FOR THE CURRENT SITE IS
Thanks for looking!
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £131 for dette job
Hi, I'm Cristopher, a web developer from Philippines. I'm interested for the work. i think i can do your work in low rate basis. you can contact me in firstname.lastname@example.org.