What I need is someone skilled to create a simple eshop that will be selling tickets to events.
It could be base on the usual combo WP and WooCommerce, but you are encouraged to come up with alternatives.
I expect a turn-key solution incl. basic, but pleasing UI that you should suggest, deployment, SSL certificate etc.
Please, give me an estimate of how many hours you will need to deliver. I cannot accept your offer when you don't give me any estimate.
- The site will be selling entry tickets to a variety of events such as concerts.
- Each event can be described primarily by 1) category (eg. rock, pop, classical), 2) venue (address), 3) manager (person responsible), 4) dates & times (when it happens, usually multiple), 5) min. number of attendees, 6) max. number of attendees, 7) tickets sold
- Minimum number of attendees: the event will not happen unless a given number of tickets is sold
Key elements and pages:
-Main page: A list of events ordered by date, filter bar - filter by location (town), date and category
- Search box - searches through event description
- Manager page: manager’s CV, a few words about him or her, list of events he or she manages, manager reviews
- Event detail page: Name, Manager – first few sentences from manager’s page, event dates - clickable, venue (town), description, other events by the same manager, event reviews, price of a ticket, purchase button (if not sold out)
- Event dates – clickable: for each event day the following should be displayed – date, time, venue – link to a map, emoticon info whether this particular event has the minimum number of attendees, number of tickets left
- Terms and conditions
- Order page: First name and second name, email, phone number, full address, order notes, consent with terms&conditions, send button
- Contacts page
- Newsletter box – to sign up
- “Become a manager” page
56 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €14/time for dette job
Hi there! i wanna do this job for you, I have 5.0 rating and in top 8% freelancers on face of this planet, I can do this for your company sir, lets have a chat :) Best: Ali…