Terms of reference for creating a website for the Hmel Malt company.
Corporate website of the company (a network of stores of draft and bottled beer).
1) Home (below is information on the blocks on the main)
1.1) Stocks (several top stocks)
1.2) News (some recent news)
1.3) Our stores (several photos of stores (carousel) or a map of stores)
1.4) Vacancies. Several permanent vacancies are posted (you can only post a vacancy for a seller, in connection with the opening of new stores).
1.5) Contacts (phone and mail of the main departments of the company. Links to our groups in social networks. There is a feedback form (the letter goes to info @ mail). There is also information about the possibility of purchasing our franchise, when you click it is proposed to fill out a form with contact information .)
2) Promotions. Separate page. All shares of the company are represented.
3) News. Separate page. All news are presented in chronology. It can be in the form of a blog.
4) Our stores. A separate page about the company's stores. Now there are 53 of them. Stores are represented on the map, as well as in a list. It is possible to select the map / list display mode. Each store has 2 photos, open at will.
5) About the company. (Separate page). Brief information about the company, data from the presentation. On the page you can download the full presentation of the company.
Website design according to the presentation of the company. Decorated in dark colors. Using basic design elements as in a presentation.
The site should be responsive for all modern devices.
CMS is not important, but in the future, a manager without special technical skills should be able to edit news, promotions and information about stores and add new ones.
Basic information for seo should be filled in.
Reference: [login to view URL]