We created a wordpress website using a template found on the website elegant templates. The address is http://www.letmebe.eu. It's a blog that lists all the best spots around the world (restaurants, hotels, clubs; bars, etc.). It works fine but we need to do different things:
1. We need a search engine with all the cities that we've talked about. We have the main menu with hotels, restaurants, bars & clubs, events but it is not enough to make an efficient search. People who travel want to search by city and see all the results by cities. Our former web developper said it isn't possible since we already use one menu...
A good example of what we are looking for can be seen on [url removed, login to view] (search by region (continent), country & city)
2. I would like to insert a map with all the cities that we've been talking about so people can search on the map. A good example of what i'm looking for can be seen here: [url removed, login to view] - and I would like to integrate a small google map in the side bar of each article with the location of the mentionned article address.
3. I would like to insert a way to translate each article in english with google translation in the side bar.
4. In the articles (for example: [url removed, login to view]) you see this awful button "Visiter Site Web", I would like this button to look a bit fancier, make it more beautiful (for example see attached file) and I would like to put it a little bit on the right side so it can be just underneath "telephone or address" because it's on the left side and it doesn't make sense.
5. This template was bough on elegant [url removed, login to view] and it seems that we have an option to use the "big post" option (see in the admin pannel) - it doesn't work and I need toi make it work...
That's about it. Thank you!
8 freelancers are bidding on average $343 for this job
We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired output.