could you please quote me on building a membership site and explain to me what I will need to supply to you for it to come together (I have a hosted domain).
My main concern is that the site will allow the user to choose which course module they do next, can you please confirm you can do this? And which plugin would you be using? Also, I don’t have a header graphic (have made a word doc showing what I want) can you complete a header graphic as well as icon graphics for each module, or do I need to get this done elsewhere?
There are 3 docs attached;
1/ my website requirements
2/ An example of a website header and module graphics that I need producted
3/ An example of a website that is similar to what I want (this site is not a membership site, it is a product site, but the look is similar).
Please review the docs and confirm if you can do this and what the cost will be.
My requirements are as follows;
Cancer course points re wordpress website
• All pages to be protected (can’t be copy and pasted or video downloaded)
• Will need an initial squeeze page
• Password access to everything
• Once a member, they will receive a new course module every 2 days
• They can decide which module they access next (not in a set order)
• Membership to be paid weekly
• Paypal intergrated
• They can cancel their membership from within the website (no admin necessary)
• Integrated to auto responder (possibly mailchimp)
• Allows users to reset their password
• Has a form page where clients can fill out; Mr/Mrs/Ms, name (including space for middle names), age, height, weight, blood type, full address (street, #, city, post code, country, & postal address), phone number, email address, current symptoms, current diagnosis, past diagnosis, drugs being taken
• I will add content
1. 1Adds drive traffic to a “sign up for a free webinar page” with a simple name, email collection form
2. When they “sign up” they will be sent a link to the webinar page which plays immediately and are added to an email autoresponder sequence
3. This webinar page to be a squeeze page for the full course sign-up.
4. When they sign-up (name/email/cell phone) for the full e-course they are removed from the initial autoresponder series and go into course auto-responder
5. The sign-up to be through a paypal payment page
6. This is a membership site with a weekly payment that keeps running until they cancel
7. Once the sign-up/payment is completed they will be sent an access link to the course
8. The course home page to require password sign-in
9. The course module page to have a hyperlinked graphic to every module in the course and every 2 days a new module becomes available/unlocked to them
10. They can choose which module they do next (every 2 days) thereby allowing them to target the areas they are most interested in first.