I recently switched to a new Wordpress Theme and I realized that it was blocking the Twitter robots from rendering my articles in Twitter as a large twitter card. So I removed the contents of the [url removed, login to view] file and it fixed it.
But now I realized that in Google Search, my articles are not showing the description. Instead, it is showing "A description for this result is not available because of this site's [url removed, login to view]"
30 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
I need to check [url removed, login to view] file [url removed, login to view] fixing in google search results it will taek some time in fixing the issue. Relevant Skills and Experience Google Webmaster Tools, SEO, WordPress Proposed Milestones $25 Mere
Hello, that is easy fix for us. Let's discuss more. Thank you. Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] Proposed Milestones $20 CAD - Final
Hi, I can resolve the blocking bots issue by [url removed, login to view] file. I have 7 meaningful years of experience in website development and Internet marketing. I am also an seo consultant. So please reply if you are interested.