We run a Woo-commerce store with 12000-16000 products, 5 languages, multiple plugins and settings. But we are now having "growing pains", its slow to update and work with products - we gets lots of 502 and 504s and the front-end/design needs an update. Theme is custom made and some of the plugins are also custom made...
We have great conversions in 3 of the supported languages (1,68-2,4%) , but one of the languages we have a conversion of (0,2%) and this is the second best / most visited language.
Im puzzled about the future but my thought is to find 1 or 2 developers to help us get a new, fast and secure e-commerce site up and running.
So give me some input: What would you do? How and why? When we have found a developer that gives us a good answer, an answer that the previous developer also likes and that I find good so we can continue and decide on a soloution beneficial for all parts included. We would probably prefer to work with Wordpress / Wocommerce, but we are open to other soloutions.
* Cloud hosting or VPS ? We are looking for any type of hosting service that is fast and secure. Amazon? Dreamhost? Site and some plugins is currently hosted at Digital Ocean - maybe you have previous experience on Digital Ocean and could fixit from where it is hosted.
* Theme: The current theme is custom-made by a freak; It has lots of custom functions that still needs to work.
* Plugin currently used to handle language: WPML. Would a WP-multisite be a better option?
* Plugins currently used: * see document
- We need a better rating for products - so it shows in all languages
- A size guide to reach even higher conversion. And a size guide that is available in all languages.
So, how do we continue? What more do you need?
Goal is to
1. Fix speed (Database and everything)
2. New design or new theme
3. Make sure it works faster and better.
4. Increase conversion.
85 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €2250 på dette job
Certainly, we can do this job. You will get clean, creative and professional work done here. We are very experienced Design and Development team. Message me to finalize it. Thanks, MT Pixels