WooCommerce displays and short the purchases in the customer's dashboard by the order ID. That is very messy for them, because the customer needs to find additional info easily (so they can redeem the purchased products). I need a custom display of the products that the customer purchases on my WordPress website (not necessarily using WooCommerce).
Since my products are from multiple vendors, I need the products to be displayed as individual products, easy to short and show several options (such as the unique redemption instructions for each one). Customers need to have a clear view of each product they buy and the WooCommerce dashboard doesn't allow it in their default display.
I also need the customer to be able to filter products by name and add access to the individual redemption instructions, invoices, product page, refund... (similar to what is shown in the first video you can find below).
It is basically a Deal's website such as Groupon, but the perfect example would be AppSumo's system. They have a lot of time on the market, and they have reached the perfect UI for this, so that's what I'm including here on a recording. I'ts pretty much what I need:
The customer dashboard with the "products" access leads the user to that system that I want to replicate on my WordPress Website (not necessarily WooCommerce): [login to view URL]
As you can see, there are a lot of options for the user such as redemption of the deal, refund, check the deal's page again, refund, check invoice... I need something identical.
In that same "Products" page on top, there is a "view purchase history button" that, basically, shows the history of the customer's orders with the products included in each order (purchases, refunds...) You can see how it looks here in this screenshot: [login to view URL]
Lastly, the redemption page for the product:
As you can see on the recording [login to view URL] , there is a product redemption page that contains the unique license code for each purchase. This includes a fixed part for every product:
- Redemption and stacking instructions
- Deal terms
- mark the product as redeemed (button on top)
- Refund option
- Need help? & Extra resources
Plus a dynamic part:
1. A unique license code per each product that the user can copy and paste
2. "Redemption URL" that contains a dynamic link with a prepopulated field containing the code.
3. Date when the deal ends: when a product is bought, the redemption page shows that the redemption period ends in N days after the purchase order, so the system automatically calculates that (this is only a display, after that period nothing happens, the message "You must redeem this code by ______" continues displaying there and that's fine, I don't need any change there, I just need the system making that dynamic calculation based on the N days from the purchase because that's what allows or not a refund for the product.)
The part of the redemption URL is optional, but the code must be dynamically added to the redemption for each product and show the instructions.
I would love to be able to have something identical on my WordPress site (using WooCommerce, but open to another system). It could be some variation of this, but it must have almost identical functionality.
70 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $556 timen for dette job
Hello, i read your whole project requirement , i can do your work which you describe in your project description , i am expert in WordPress , please come on chat so we can share your work , thank you Gaurav D.