We have a client that has a very specific need for their website. They would like a 'hamburger' icon which, when clicked, transforms the main content element of their website by 45 degrees to reveal a secret menu behind it. This menu needs to be populated from the standard menu functionality used within wordpress.
I've attached a couple of images below to demonstrate the functionality.
- Secret menu managed by wordpress
- background image on the layer behind the main content area
- on a mobile, when this hamburger is clicked (see image [login to view URL]), the menu becomes a full screen menu rather than the animated one
- when clicked on a desktop, the main content area is animated as it rotates 45 degrees to reveal the secret section behind
- when a user clicks on the 'rotated' main content area (rather than a link in the menu), the rotation is reversed and the screen goes back to normal.
- any code for this functionality is to be futureproof and placed within the child theme in order to prevent it being overwritten by future updates
46 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $420 på dette job
Hi, I can't find the attached image here, could you please resend it again? Per my understanding, you gonna need child theme to apply the changes on the menu right? Thanks Ngan Le