We are looking for an experienced coder to help us with our token and ICO. From this project we expect the following:
- Create BEP-20 Token with capped supply and no minting option
- Integration of smart contract functionality in our wordpress website so it can be interacted with via user friendly environment/interface
- Smart Contract for an ICO with set amount of tokens + set price
- The ability for the ICO to be pausable
- Adjustable Start/End Date on ICO Smart Contract
- Refundable ICO where any tokens that are left unsold after the time expires return to deployers wallet
- Token distribution and lockers for different Token amounts with an option to unfreeze from the owner of the contracts and the ability to transfer the ownership of each of the lockers if he chooses so.
- The contract should be able to be verified on BSC scan
- The contract should use openzeppelin libraries
- Preferably built with truffle for easier deployment and verification from our end
Once the contract is done by you we will deploy it on testnet and then hand it over for an audit to techrate, if there are any issues found you are obligated to fix them. No milestones will be released until an audit has been conducted.
Code commenting for easier identification is absolutely required, if we have any issues during token or smart contract deployment you should be able to assist us either through the chat or via remote desktop software.
The selected freelancer will have the opportunity to work on a much larger project after this if both parties are satisfied. In addition, the freelancer will get coin reimbursement if the job is done to a satisfactory level and in a timely manner.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1896 timen for dette job
Hi, I'm a full-stack web developer with over 10 years of experience. I saw your article and have a few concerns about your project. I'd be happy to talk more about it. Gratitude!