we are looking for perfect english writers to help us with some new blogs we are working on. To apply you must be experts in your field that you are writing in and be able to write efficiently on the subject of choice. We are looking for writers that can produce real good content NOT article spinners, we read each and every thing that gets posted so we will know if the article is spun.
The subject areas are:
- Technology, consumer electronics, gadgets, video games, cell phones, cell phone accessories etc..
- Japanese food, technology, toys, gadgets
1) expertise in one of the subject areas you are applying to write for
2) You are fluent in english, this means 100% or 5/5 on odesk
3) You know how to use wordpress
4) You can write a good 1-2 * 400 word (or so) article and post it in about an hour with an image.
5) We are looking for cost effective and efficient so keep this in mind when applying
1) All original content, we use copyscape to check for copied and duplicated content
2) Ability to come up with your own topics as well as take assignments, you need to be a self starter and a forward thinker. (This means you follow tech news or know where to find it, you don't have to make your own news just have to know where to find it)
3) must have skype to communicate with the team leaders, we don't require voice or video chat text only.
NOTES: We have already done a trail run and found that good writers with experience in the field can write a good blog post even with some research and images at about 400 words in about 35-60 minuites of time.
This is not a full time position, you will probably be ok writing 1-5 blog posts a day (I assume that will take 2-3 hours).
You will work at your own time and find/post whenever you want there will be no pre-review from our team (however we will read the post later and comment if required). Wordpress posting skills will be required however we can train.
This is a long term job, not a one off. Many projects are in development and production. We run many sites that produce a lot of traffic.