I am looking for someone with Wordpress and website management experience.
I have used Wordpress for several years, so I can do most simple things. I am not a Wordpress expert and I am not a webmaster, however. When faced with more difficult questions, I have to do a lot of research and I worry about making a mess.
I believe my Wordpress sites need a review from someone who has a lot more technical experience with Wordpress sites and website management than I do.
Here's what I am looking for you to do:
- audit how my sites are set up. I can see using your checklist to make sure everything is working as it should work. (They are very simple template sites with not much content. Family. Resume. Small business. Running club)
- do any configuration work that's needed in my Micfo account. (Probably nothing, but need you to confirm what configuration needs to be done and that it has been done correctly)
- confirm the sites are clean of spyware, viruses or other malware
- review the plugins with me. Am I using the best ones for the purpose (e.g. forms, security, backup, etc.) across all sites? If I should change plugins, which ones should I use and why?
- recommend updates or changes to my existing sites
- implement and test the changes we agree to
- recommend how to best maintain the sites so that I remain current with Wordpress features and functionality (I use WPremote plugin)
- confirm Google Analytics is functioning on all sites. (I have the code. I think we're OK, but not sure)
- document what you did and any recommendations (use a GoogleDoc that we can collaborate on)
Here's what I have:
- 9 small Wordpress sites. (current release level on WP, themes and plugins)
- all are hosted on a shared server at www.micfo.com. ( I'd like them to remain where they are, so please don't recommend I move them )
- none of my Wordpress sites are mission critical and none get much traffic, but it is important to me that they be up, secure and visible.
I'm looking for a long-term relationship based on trust and respect. If all goes super-well:
- I will give you a great Freelancer recommendation for a great job
- I will share my testimonial with other prospective clients of yours who want to speak to a reference
- I do not want to become a Wordpress guru and compete with you. I'd like to trust you well enough that you become the person I go to you for help and advice on future Wordpress issues at your hourly rate
- I will ask you first when it comes to new Wordpress work I might need
- I will recommend you to my friends and business associates. (At least one is looking for a complete site/SEO help etc. right now)
1. Please take this short qualifying survey:
[url removed, login to view]
2. Please ask any qualification questions of me and bid on the project. I will ask the 2-3 people with the most appealing bids for a brief skype interview.
Since I am looking for expertise with Wordpress and managing Wordpress, please focus your bid on those specific skills rather than Drupal, PHP or other expertise you might have.
Thank you. I look forward to working with you!
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $178 på dette job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..
Dear I'm very interested to do this task with 100% accuracy of your demand, and will be finish within very short time, because this task is very easy for me. Thanks and best regards