We are looking to develop a specialized wordpress audio plugin, that will be able to handle playback of MP3 files and the sale of these files as well.
Sale of the MP3 files will be through PayPal, and delivery of the file(s) made automatically upon receiving PayPals IPN. The IPN also needs to be checked by the plugin to confirm the sale price. Delivery of the files will be in the form of download, where the plugin will generate a unique URL for the download of the purchased file, and email it to the buyer. The generated URL needs to expire after X number of downloads, where X is specified by the admin using the plugin.
The plugin has to work on any given WP site. It needs to have a backend for settings and control of other functions. All designs will be created by us.
Here is the list of back end functions you would need to program with this plugin:
• Creation of “albums” acting as containers for MP3 files
• Each album has several variables that need to be saved
• Individual MP3 files can be uploaded into these albums, which also have several variables. These uploaded files have to be saved in a secure folder.
• Sales analytics, with charts detailing aggregate and individual sales for user defined time intervals.
And as for front end functionality, the plugin needs to be able to do the following:
• Needs to have a jquery based music player (preferably [url removed, login to view]) to play sample mp3 files. We will provide the design and CSS for the player.
• Needs to be able to display full albums (all the MP3 files associated with an album) as well as individual MP3 files inline on any post of page using shortcodes. Shortcodes must be generated for every album, as well as every single MP3 file.
• The plugin needs to automatically create a page, where all albums and associated MP3 files are shown.
As I said, we will provide detailed mockups and flow charts for all functions, as well as specific details pertaining to all aspects of the plugin after awarding the project.
Thanks for reading,