I need a mini assessment embedded into a WordPress webpage - using technology that guarantees browser compatibility and works on mobile devices. This is a small select - rate - graphic output kind of thing.
Here are the specs:
- Site is run on WordPress
- Embed quiz module in WP page (using an appropriate x-browser / touch-screen compatible framework we will agree upon)
- Screen 1: There are 24 one-word topics - the user can select 6 or 8 (this must work with mouse and on touch screens!)
- Screen 2: User - via drag and drop - reorders topics chosen on prior screen in ranking order of choice
- Screen 3: For each topic, user assigns a scale value 1-10 - ideally using a slider not just a textbox
- Screen 4: Using a polar chart (!) the topics and values are displayed. User can print chart (print button) or email it to him/herself (email address taken from WP user profile)
No storing of values, no database issues (other than pulling email from WP User) - no user management (already handled on the site).
You have to have a visual sense and make this look nice.
If you wish to bid on this project provide:
- Which technology you wish to use for UI and for chart output (no Flash!) - jquery / JS / XHMTL / HMTL5 canvas come to mind, there are several chart libraries out there that support polar charts
- Fixed price and how quickly you can implement
- Examples of similar projects you have successfully completed. I want an experienced freelancer who this this stuff and not someone who learns as we go.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $748 for dette job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want to clarify in details.. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..