I have a Wordpress website that utilizes the Future Posts plugin with some custom code for event-related Post and have decided to expand upon that custom code. However, that codes revolves around the use of the Post Date. I need all code to revolve around a Custom Date Field that you create and use. The project revolves around the following:
- Enabling Categories and Tags to display Posts set into the future
- Assigning thumbnail images and descriptions to Tags that are displayed in Widgets
- Assigning multiple images to Tags that are automatically assigned to Posts with those Tags
- Customizing several widgets to accomodate displaying of future-dated Posts
- Migrate Post Date entries to Custom Date Field.
There are several more general coding requirements along these lines. Each requirement has been delineated in great detail so I'm confident you'll have an easy understanding of what is expected. I've attached that file for you.