I have a Wordpress plugin that needs a few CSS changes. The theme is Thesis, so experience with that might be helpful, since it has a custom style sheet. The changes are:
1. Change font and add text highlighting in one area
2. Change font and background color in user comments
3. Change font and background color for admin comments (different background color than user comments)
--The 2 things above are not for the background color of the comments, but the bg color of the plugin that has been added to the comments --
4. Rearrange 3 elements. Currently, they line up under each other:
I want them to line up like this:
first | second
5. Change link colors in sidebar widgets. (this is for the theme, not the plugin)
6. There are images used that have a white background. They are used in places with 3 different background colors. I can copy the images and change their background colors, but the css will need to be done to make the right color images show up in the right places.
Will also need all this documented - need to know where the changes were made.