I have an approx. 130 page technical document, it is a construction specification for a building. We issue specifications like this for all of our projects. i will send a specific one, that will be reformatted by you, so we can use it as a basis for our next specification document. We will add, omit and change project specific parts.
The document is in MS Word 2007, but the current formatting is wrong at some places, the numbering is manually inputted at some locations, and the leveling is very inconsistent. It also uses different indents for different sections. The document contains a very few images only, at appendices. It has almost no tables or charts ( maybe 1 or 2).
the following will be required:
- the formatting to be standardized thought the document
- the styles fixed and made consistent,
- ensuring that additions or omissions to the content of the previous or latter sections would not impact other sections
- fixing the contents table links, headers, footers, etc.
- designing a modern, easy-to-read and chique looking appearance and implementing it thought the document. A few samples must be prepared until we find an agreeable one. Font types, numbering strategy, indents, highlights, etc to be designed.
- else as necessary or recommended by you
We do not foresee need to change the content, unless required for achieving uniform leveling strategy.
This job requires advanced ms word skills and experience with handling large documents.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $78 på dette job
Thank you for the detailed description of the Project. I have attached a detailed Proposal. Hope you will take the time to go through it and also visit my Profile. Have a nice day :).