We are a small to mid sized company that frequently needs to prepare presentations for various internal and external customers.
I have several people working on Powerpoint and Word documents all the time.
I noticed that:
- they use varying formats and templates for each of their different Powerpoint Presentations, sometimes in different aspect ratios (there is the original screen aspect ratio and the wide-screen ratio)
- same with Word Documents
- i have seen some corporations use a standard Powerpoint Templates with many different options for the different types of slides (e.g. title slides, 2-column slides, 3-column slides, picture with siding slide, etc.) A good standard would be what some consultants or multi-national companies would use.
My proposed work / project is for:
- Development of a standard Powerpoint Template that I can install on all their computers
- Powerpoint Template ideally with the basic slide formats similar to what I mentioned above
- Development of a standard Word Document template that I can install on all their computers
- Instructions on how to install the said templates
- Slide list for Powerpoint are:
- title slide
- table of contents slide
- subsection slide
- standard slide with header and bullets at the bottom
- standard slide with header and two columns (mini-header and bulleted bottoms)
- standard slide with header and three columns (mini-header and bulleted bottoms)
- standard slide with header and 1 very big picture and caption / bullets on the side
- standard slide with header and 1 moderate size picture with captions / bullets on the side
- standard slide with header and 2, 3, or up to 4 pictures and captions (maximize pic size)
- standard slide with header and tables
- standard slide with various chart templates (e.g. pie chart, bar chart, etc.) ideally with standard color shades
Actual graphic layouts such as our corporate Logo and other preferences can follow after we agree.
But some initial thoughts are:
- Slide master design ideally can accomodate two brand sections (e.g. one for our company logo, second for the logos of different products or brands we are promoting)
- Prefer the standard ratio vs. the Wide-Screen ratio for easy sharability
- For Word documents prefer this in LETTER SIZE (8.5 inch x 11 inch) and not A4 format
- Prefer the template to be very professional and presentable in various corporate environments ... and not childish or too creative or loud.... needs to be professional looking
- I can provide sample templates we already use as a benchmark ... but prefer something a bit more professional looking
- our company colors are dark blue and red, but we can use various shades of grey, orange, etc. whatever looks nice.
Ideally the designer / developer should have had:
- prior experience developing Microsoft Powerpoint Templates (*.potx or *.pot) files
- prior experience developing Microsoft Word Templates (*.dot) files
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₱6144 på dette job
I can get this task done within 24hours. If you want me to do this task please do leave a message. After 12hours of your message I'll send you the half work screenshot so you can be sure about work.