This is purely a design/formatting job (not editing) that requires *expert formatting skills in Microsoft Word.*
Task: To merge and format 10 provided documents into 1 “uber” document that is less than 250 total pages. The final document needs to look as good as the attached and include all the contents from all documents. Note: The original documents are excerpts from elementary school math books (40-50 pages each) and involve many tables and images. These tables and images must be equally represented in the final document.
One way to accomplish the task might be to re-create a quadrant format in which each page of the original document is reduced to a quarter-page. However, this is just one suggestion. The final method is up to you and we are interested in hearing your ideas, as long as you meet the following requirements:
- The final merged document must retain the page setup and size of the original documents (will be consistent throughout)
- The data must remain dynamic and in Word (i.e. cannot take a jpg of a page and insert into the uber document as this would create static content)
- Must use Microsoft Word only (not Adobe InDesign or other software) - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Font size must remain legible, and not reduced below size 13 or 14
- Final page count must be around 250 pages
Submit serious, originally written offers only that demonstrate your understanding of the assignment as described above. Thank you.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $203 for this job
Hi, I am expert in MS Word formatting. If you want quality of work you can hire me. I ma ready to start this job soon. Please contact with me. I am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks
If you send me the file I could review it and give it a more estimated price and time will do the job. please let know your real budget and we can negotiate.
hello respected sir i understand your im experience in this work.. i can done your project within dead line . plz give me this opportunity for complete this project . waiting for your positive response thank you.