Specification of the wireless communication:
• Range: Very short, 9m max.
• Can support 2 differences channels minimum (prefer 4+ channels). The purpose of more than 2 channels is for 2 set of transmitters and receivers can operate next to each others.
• Speed: Digital data rate is 300bps minimum, prefer 100bps.
• Power supply: 12V, [url removed, login to view], 3V (batteries powered).
What I need are:
• Schematics for a discrete or IC solution, one for transmitter, one for receiver.
• BOM with vendor sources.
• Total BOM cost for 5,000 quantities should be around $1 for both transmitter and receiver.
• Review my PCB for this design.
What I will do for this project:
• I will purchase the components. Components will be purchase worldwide, just give me the part number and names of the vendor.
• PCB layout: I will take care for the PCB layout (you will need to review my PCB layout).
What do you have to do if you want your bid to be considered?
• Estimate total BOM cost of your solution.
• If you want, you can tell me the total of discrete components and their value (R, C, L), and I can estimate.
• Winner bidder will be the one with lowest BOM cost.
• I will not consider any solution without estimate BOM cost.
• I am an electrical engineer, but I am not a RF expert.
• I have a solution for this problem, but my solution cost about $4, and it is working.