Electronics engineer – Wireless PCB design – Freelance
Electronics/PCB design /Wireless/ Software/ Layout Engineer
- PCB Layout and design experience
We are looking for an experienced engineer to complete the design of a custom wireless PCB with a transmitter and receiver unit.
We have a similar working PCB from which we require you to work from. We can provide a full spec list of requirements and functions.
• Fully document designs with: a theory of operation, design calculations, maintaining a design notebook.
• Perform detailed digital and analogue circuit design, simulation, & analysis as appropriate to the project.
• BOM generation / engineering purchasing / key component supplier nomination.
• Designs to meet regulatory and industry compliance requirements appropriate to the target market & keep up to date with new standards in the industry.
• You must have a degree in electronic engineering.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the development of wireless pcb’s circuits utilising embedded microprocessors including software programming in C and assembly languages
• Familiarity with standards (low voltage, safety, EMC)
• Strong ability to meet deadlines.
• High degree of innovation and creativity.
If you think you have the skills and time required please get in touch – this is a simple project!
We would like to start the project immediately - ALL WORK UNDERTAKEN WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL!!!