Who are we?
At Trafilea, we perform life changing marketing. We’re a Latam Based leading Internet Marketing Company, focused on affiliate marketing and Ecommerce. From day one we’ve grown (and continue to grow) thanks to passionate talents from around the world who’s purpose aligns with ours: To change people’s lives.
First, let’s talk about life with Trafilea and then we’ll go into detail about what we’re looking for.
Live Where You Want
We’re a distributed team, so you can live and work wherever you want. Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. Just make sure you have a reliable internet connection.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We’re serious about helping you improve your craft. We budget for it! Think conferences, networking events, dedicated time away from work to learn something new... it’s really up to you and your manager. But we love to see our people growing.
Grow with us!
Within 3 years we’ve built a talented team of 150+ members and have tripled the size of the company three different times during this period.
Now we want you (A-list players) to help us keep growing this company and change people’s lives at a global scale. Up for the task?
Now, back to you, our new System Administrator.
We need you to help us with the installation and configurations of our servers, general domains and technologic infrastructure of our company. If you are a serious and responsible person with knowledge and commitment, keep reading!
Your Day-to-Day will look something like:
-Remote technical support to users and infrastructure (command, servers and websites).
-Follow-ups to cases of support.
-Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
-Attention of Alerts detected (post, Dashboard).
Requirements (must haves)
- Bachelor’s degree IT, systems engineering or related.
- Minimum +3 years of technical support experience, system administration, network and servers monitoring
- Be a native Spanish speaker.
- Intermediate English level
- Attention to incidences and Internal customer service
- Experience in Linux and Windows administration and support
- Experience in web site monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Jira Service Desk (Ticket management)
- Personal computer and high speed internet access
What to expect
2 Full Time, Monday to Friday position (one vacancy for day shift and other vacancy for night shift)
Flexible schedule work.
What we have to offer you
- Great growing opportunity based on a result oriented compensation plan.
- Be part of a Company who really cares about people.
- Life-changing growth opportunities
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity Is for You... Please, Apply Now!
25 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Though I do not meet the requirements but I'm ready to offer the best I ever have Relevant Skills and Experience Maintain of good connection between parties for a smoth business transaction