Please read carefully before bidding!
This should be a simple project to realize.
I want a software which scans two websites ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]), and retrieves the odds for the sports events listed on both sites. IMPORTANT: I want only the odds for the events listed on BOTH sites (bodog generally has less events).
Here is what the software has to do:
1. Scan Betfair and Bodog and find the events listed on both sites.
2. Retrieve the odds for these events, being careful with the kind of odds (moneyline or final result, spread, asian handicap, etc. PM me if you want me to explain this).
3. Export the odds in an Excel spreadsheet, as in the attached file.
1. Betfair is not a bookmaker, but a betting exchange. So you'll find several odds for one single event, representing bid and ask (or back and lay, in betting language). The back odds are those in light blue, the lay odds are those in pink. The software has to retrieve the lowest (if more than one) lay (pink) odd.
2. The odds format is different in Betfair (EU style) and Bodog (US style). All I care is that the software retrieves the number and exports it to excel as number, then I'll make the necessary adjustment manually.
3. A sort of refresh button would be nice, as the odds are subject to changes.
4. Be very careful with the events the software has to compare. It can happen that you find different names for same events (V. Williams, or Venus Williams, or simply Williams) or same sports (football in the English Betfair, Soccer for the US Bodog. This doesn't happen if you choose English N. America as language on Betfair).
I'm attaching three files:
1. The output spreadsheet I want.
2. Betfair/Bodog homepages screenshot.
3. A Betfair/Bodog screenshot where you see the odds I want to compare.
Did you read carefully? If not, read again, and happy bidding.