I am going to be setting up system using Windows Cluster Server
[url removed, login to view]
- The first question I have is, do you know if I am able to make a Windows desktop using this through which I can use regular programs that would run on Windows (as if it were a normal Windows desktop, except I would be using the cluster software, which would be running multiple computers at a time to power the one "desktop")
- If I am able to run a regular desktop I would need:
- Help setting up this system, I have a few computers to start with that I am going to use to do this
- I have the Windows Cluster Server software downloaded ready to install.
- I need someone to help guide me through connecting my machines to make this system work correctly.
(I have started another project which was a pre-cursor, to this, I have done spent some time looking things up and have figured out this is what I will need for this, please update your bid on here if still interest, thanks)
8 freelancers are bidding on average $257 for this job
Hi, Clusters are for running parallel applications built using MPI library [url removed, login to view] thread processes will run only on a single node of the [url removed, login to view] Microsoft's cluster suite is not yet available in the ma Flere