Would like an authentication system that allows users to sign up with unique user name and password that they can reset through e-mail. Once authenticated they are sent to a webpage to show the media files. Ideal solution will pass a different user name & password to the media server using Windows Media Services Publishing Points ACL Authorization. This hand off is done with out the client seeing the login information.
Ideal solution will:
1 .Users sign up, set password and receive confirmation e-mail.
Can reset password by e-mail.
2. Will only allow one session from each user name (to keep multiple users from using the same account).
3. Provides for the same user reloading the page if a problem is encountered.
4. Tracking to show who logged on, IP and for how long.
5. Will pass different account credentials to WMS Publishing Points ACL Authorization for access to video (this keeps users from accessing video directly)
6. Does not use SQL server (if possible)
Possible 200 user accounts all logging in at one time.
Full documentation and source for our integration team to configure in working environment. We can provide a test environment configured the same as production environment.
Experienced professional developers only please, include references and examples of past work.
Server 2003 Enterprise Edition.