Windows installer to be prepared to perform the following steps -
1. copy files under C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions and C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\en-US
2. open edit group policy and update a parameter related to goolge > chrome > devtools enable/disable
3. disable the google chrome dev tool via the edit group policy parameter
4. open the google chrome browser with predefined profile, which we should be able to change the name for every system we perform
5. Opening the google chrome should be with full-screen mode, using f11 keyboard event of window
For word document, we want to have the text highlighter to be in a custom color other than red, etc, which are predefined in miscrosoft word, is there a possibility?