We are looking for a Firefox application developer. This application will be able to produce trivia-based content within the firefox browser. This will detect on-screen content/data and will then trigger a retractable layer to appear. The user will be able to read and answer a text question via multiple choice, true/false, etc,. The data will then send this information back to our server. I will provide the design.
• Questions will appear in 5 minute, 10 minute, 20 minute, etc, intervals.
• Collapsible box
• User can change subject
• Fade Out of Interactive Control when it is not in use
• Creating user access that allows parties to upload questions
• Dynamic menu for selection of videos
• ON/OFF option
You will need to sign a NDA and Non-Compete agreement. In addition:
• Previous expereience with Firefox development required
• Fully functional application according to the specifications
• Complete browser testing
Please understand that we are only seeking serious developers -- if you don't have any expert knowledge in creating the application that can perform the type of service we require, then do not bid. You must provide links to some sites that you've built which incorporate similar or the same features and functionality. We are not interested in other sites you may have built or awards you have won.
This is an auction and we expect you to be professional enough to know what amount to bid. Simply underbidding and telling us later that it will cost twice as much is NOT professional and only wastes our time. NO PLACEHOLDER BIDS ALLOWED.
We hope to avoid the many coders (ON THIS SITE IN PARTICULAR) that refuse to read a project post in detail and just bid on everything. If you follow the directions provided, then we at least know you're professional and actually read what we wrote and understand what it is that you have to do.
It is crucial to the buyer that this entire project be completed (100%) by the deadline of 60 days. They only want expert sellers who will commit themselves to this deadline to bid. If you are not an expert or unable to commit completely to the deadline, then DO NOT BID on this project. Your acceptance of this project means you have agreed to release ALL FUNDS TROUGH GAF/ESCROW should you not be able to deliver 100% of all goods in working order, bug free and in accordance to our needs by the deadline, as well as the price you actually bid. NO PLACEHOLDER BIDS ALLOWED.
When agreed on a final price, payment will be made in 4 stages, research, design, development and testing, As each stage is completed the next portion of the payment will be made to the developers. If you do not agree to this, DO NOT BID.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered quotwork made for hirequot under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).