A simple note-taking and PDF annotation application for Windows 10 that will work with an active pen.
• A variety of note-taking, journaling, and drawing tools like ink, highlighter, text, and audio.
• Continuous page scroll with A4 default page size and export to PDF seamlessly.
• Mark up imported textbooks, documents, lecture slides, class assignments, and images.
• Add photos, GIFs, web pages, and more.
• Group notes with customizable subjects and dividers.
• Quickly search typed text, PDF text, image text, and note titles.
• Secure notes using a pin code.
HANDWRITE AND SKETCH NATURALLY
• Fine-tuned handwriting to be smooth and expressive using a trackpad, mouse, or active pen.
• Create custom colors and match any color with a color dropper.
• Easily create perfect shapes and precisely erase all ink in varied brush sizes.
• Quickly switch between ink or eraser styles with the Favorites Toolbar.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK AUDIO
• Record audio.
• Replay audio recordings and tap anywhere on your note to hear what was said at that moment.
• Multi-Note lets you open multiple notes at once in new windows.
• Easily access recently opened notes in the Recent Notes subject.
• Full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a wide range of fonts, custom fonts, sizes, and colors.
• Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
IMPORT AND SHARE
• Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more - conversion to PDF happens on the device, so information stays private.
• Share notes via email, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Link Sharing and more.
AUTO-BACKUP AND CLOUD SYNC
• Use Google Drive to automatically sync notes to Notability across devices.
• Use Auto-backup to send your notes to a cloud service for archiving or recovery. Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, WebDAV, OneDrive, and iDrive.