We are looking for a few Support Staff members for our Computer Help and Technology Discussion forums. Most of the questions are related to Windows, Software, Hardware, Computer Security & MS Office. The requirements are listed below:
1. In depth Computer Knowledge & Hands-on experience (Windows, Hardware etc.).
2. We prefer computer enthusiasts who have a passion in sharing their knowledge to help others fix their broken computers.
3. Should be able to Search Google, find similar cases and suggest the solutions to the users.
4. Should have previous experience in Computer/Tech forums and should be able to provide evidence of your contributions in such forums.
5. Should be able to visit the forums almost every day, check for new support questions and answer them in an easily understandable way for novice users.
6. Should post a minimum of 5 quality solutions/posts a day and a total of 150 per month.
7. Candidates who can start new threads, polls, tutorials, discussions, tips etc. and make the forum more active are preferred.
8. In short we need people with good understanding of computers and willing to help users with a passion and with a team spirit to work with other support staff for the betterment of our forums.
> Forum URL via PMB.
> Monthly compensation is fixed at US$ 30
> This is a long term job
> Should be willing to post a few support answers for evaluation.
185 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
I have 5 years experience in IT Services, Operations, troubleshooting, windows administration, systems and networks. I have experience in remotely manage, troubleshoot and administer a work station.
Hello sir, I have 6 years experience in hardware and networking, windows platform,Desktop support side..I have completed MCSE 2003 certification..Please consider me...