This application shows messages on your screen. They pop up for a few milliseconds and then disappear again. A few seconds later another message appears, depending on the messages one selected to be shown.
See detailed info for the functionalities.
This is what the application should offer:
1. It must be possible to add, edit and remove items in the affirmation list.
2. It must be possible to make groups and subgroups for the affirmations and group the messages.
3. It must be possible to select groups and/or subgroups and/or items from the list that need to be shown on the screen
4. It must be possible to (re-)order the messages in the list and/or move them to other groups.
5. It must be possible to change the way the messages will be displayed on the screen. Possibilities in screen location must be: centered (default) or random (meaning the message will randomly on different places on the screen).
6. It must be possible to change the order in which the affirmations appear on the screen. Options must be ordered (in the way the user ordered them)(default) or random.
7. It must be possible to change the font, size and color of the messages (default arial, 20, black).
8. It must be possible to set the message frequency. Default it will be set on display a message every 5 seconds. Flash on the screen for 100 milliseconds
9. It must be possible to set start-up options: load on boot or display on screen
10. It must be possible to test the settings before saving them.
11. The application should work on windows xp and up, as well as on a mac.
12. It must be possible to add, delete or update a profile for using the application. It should be possible to have multiple profiles, so every profile can use ones own message set.
a. The user should accept a license agreement first. If not accepted the installation can't pro
b. Suggested installation location must be C:\program files