We need a simple SIP VOIP client application running on Windows Mobile 6 devices. The demo application does not need to have a pretty GUI, but it must have the following features:
1. A form setting screen to configure the Asterisk server settings: hostname, port, etc. Once configured, application should save the settings on the device.
2. A dialler screen for the user to enter the phone number to call.
3. To be able to initiate a SIP session and establish a VOIP vocal communication between 2 parties.
4. Must integrate at least GSM 729 and G711 codecs into the client.
In short, the application must allow the user to enter the settings, and to allow the user to talk to other users via VOIP. We are looking to purchase ready-to-run applications (including demos and samples for SIP components) that can meet the above usage specifications and platform requirements. If you have such applications, please attach the binary installer or the URL link to it in your bid request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a) A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
b) Source code with corresponding project files for Microsoft Visual Studio. If absolute filenames or folders settings are used, these settings must be relative to c:/
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Use of 3rd party components is allowed if its usage license does not inhibit its use in commercial applications. If you are using any 3rd party, please indicate the company and web site in your bid request for our evaluation.
* Windows Mobile 6 Devices with .Net Compact Framework 3.5.
* Asterisk Server 1.2
UAT will be performed on Samsung Omnia devices with Asterisk server on version 1.2.8.