I need a working concept of 3D mesh terrain rendered in xna 3.1 or 3.5.
What i want:
- I will provide you the x,y,z list for a polygon, I want to visualize the project.
- Render the polygon inside a big enough rectangle (plane) to support the polygon dimensions.
- render the rectangle in 3d so i van visualize the polygon inside and render it like you would for terrain, so height can be visualized.
- must support zoom, rotating, scaling ect so i can maneuver the projection cameras and such to fully visualize the terrain.
- when i click a point inside the polygon while viewing it in 3d, i need it to display the elevation (z coordinate) of the height as well as the x and y (from list data related to that point you clicked.).