I would like a desktop application that will allow me to do the following using google search:
- Upload an excel/csv file with a list of search terms
- The program will then search for each term in turn and pull back the top X results for each search term [I would like to be able to vary x to be between 5 and 50]
- The output will be an excel/csv file with the top search results listed in order for each search term
Please see the Excel file I have attached to this request:
- Tab 1 (called 'Input file') has an example of what the upload file might look like (there may be 1000s of searches)
- Tab 2 (called 'Output file') shows what the output file might look like (where the number of search results x has been set to 10).
Having the ability to change the google site from [url removed, login to view] to others, such as [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] would be useful too, but is not essential.