I am looking for a team of beta testers (3 people) who can go through our new website that allows people to upload and download 3D models for printing.
There are still some small spelling mistakes on the site as well as some minor Korean text (this website is being built in Korea). You DON"T need to edit the English errors or point out the Korean; this is being taken care of already.
I am looking for a team who can:
* test the log-in (with facebook and a separate account)
* test the uploading and downloading of 3D models (you must have an STL extension file to upload)
* evaluation the ease of moving from page to page and seeing if everything flows naturally
* see if the explanation on how the uploader gets paid is clear and concise
I will expect a report from each one of your 3 team members. The reports should include:
* 1-2 paragraphs of overview commentary
* an outline of any problems you see
* name and a small photograph of the tester for authenticity
Please only apply if you:
* have experience beta testing
* have a team of 3+ people
* have a 3D model (.stl) file
* can accomplish this request this week
I will pay immediately once the task has been completed and I always leave positive feedback. I also expect positive feedback from the winner.
The website is:
[url removed, login to view]
if you wish to preview.