Create Market Research report based on the information below
Questions should be answered with no more than 50-250 words for each questions. Can be short concise answers.
Part 1: Copyright policy
1. List the legislation relevant to IP and copyright and give a brief summary of how each piece of legislation applies in the IT industry context.
Legislation should refer to the most recent version of:
Access and equity
Industry codes of practice (such as the Australian Computer Society Code of Ethics)
2. List the sources from which you can find (current and authorized) information about the copyright and intellectual property laws of Australia.
3. Create the text for a copyright notice page on The Fan Homepage website.
Refer to the sample copyright statement from [login to view URL]
Your policy must address the following:
● What information will be/is collected by the company
● What do you do with the information collected?
● Disclosure of information to outside parties
● Controlling personal information with web security
Develop your policy in consideration of Integrity, confidentiality, security and availability of information.
Part 3: Organisational policy and code of ethics
1. Create the text for a code of ethics page for The Fan Homepage website. The page must address the following:
a. User information
b. Redirecting URLs
c. Access and equity
d. Fair practices
2. Create the text for organisational policy page for The Fan Homepage website. The page must include the following:
a. Link to copyright policy page
c. Link to code of ethics page
d. External link to address WHS (workplace health and safety)
Part 4: Distribute, maintain and update the policies
2. Describe the process for distributing new or revised policy and procedures to stakeholders. How would you request, gather and implement feedback?
3. Describe the process that you would use to stay up-to-date with legislative changes. Where would you find information and how would ensure that changes are reflected in policy and procedures?
4. Describe the process that you would use to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality, security and availability of information is in line with organisational policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
5. Describe the process that you would use to ensure that stakeholder confidentiality and proprietary rights are protected.
6. Create a feedback form with questions to be distributed to employees of The Fan Homepage. The feedback will be used to update the policies within The Fan Homepage website company.
Needs to be done asap.