We currently have an e-commerce site and want to make a few small changes to enhance the user experience.
1. Pop up and fade out shopping cart summary with link to shopping cart each time a product is added. Please see [url removed, login to view] and ad a product to the shopping cart for an example of shopping cart technology we desire.
2. Duplicate this function (above) for the "wishlist".
3. Make some aesthetic and functional changes to current shopping cart and wishlist. Detailed images will be provided.
4. Increase the cookie length and using a persistent shopping cart, which saves the contents of the shopping cart for a number of days. Let customers know on the shopping cart summary page how long their cart details will be saved.
5. Edit "register" and "login" forms. Give the customers the option to remain logged in for 30 days.
6. Allow a "guest" checkout, i.e. without creating an account. At the end of the checkout process, prompt guests to "create an account" with the details they've entered so their details are saved for next time.