1. Businesses and users can log on my site via their Google account
2. When a business logs in, their business address and email are automatically saved into MySQL database using a free Business Google API. The business is prompted, “Please click accept so we can save your business details.” When they click accept, the details are saved and they are presented with “Thank you, your business details have been saved. Now keep an eye on your inbox for emails from us with the contact details of any referrals.”
3. When a user logs in, they have to go through google captcha, then, they can search for any Google Australian business using Google Places API
[url removed, login to view] which has a limit of 150,000 free api calls per day. The user will be presented with a list to click on the right business he or she is after. There will be a rule that only one search per user is allowed every 24 hours. This will be told to the user just before they begin their search. This is to protect the API calls. When a user clicks on a business and details are saved a message is presented to the user, “Thankyou. Now keep an eye on your inbox for emails from the business you have selected.”
4. When a user clicks on the business, the business address is saved into MySQL database along with the user email address
5. When a user searches for a business already saved on MySQL database, or, when a business signs in after user search for their business has been saved into MySQL, an email is sent to the business with the email address of the user. A search in the database is triggered every time a user searches for a business, or, when a business signs in.
6. There will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent to the business, so they can be removed from the database if they wish. There will also be an unsubscribe option for the user when they log in to the site to also be removed from the database if they wish. I will provide the email template that is sent to the business which also has my logo in the email.
7. There will be a date created column in MySQL when a business first signs in. There will also be a unique counter for each business in the database that increments by 1 every time they are sent an email or whenever there is a match with a user.
8. Website is to be responsive and functional on all mobile and tablet devices. Contact us form also is to be developed (with verification field before they can click on send). I will provide screenshots of the homepage to be designed exactly. I will provide images and content also for the remainder of the site.