Complete redesign of our existing website from it's purely functional format to a site that focuses on a benefit-led approach that helps customers make a buying decision. We are looking for an extremely high quality of work, a proven track record in design, and would prefer if the designer has a background in creative web design with a strong marketing influence.
The site needs to set a strong standard in our market with an approach that helps non-technical users feel comfortable.
We don't need a "completed" site delivered. Instead, we are looking for 15-20 page "templates" that can be used in different areas of the site, depending upon the information requirements. We will take care of the page copy and the integration of the pages into a coherent website. We'll also manage the integration of any database driven content.
Apart from our Logo (whose colours can be changed) there is nothing in our existing website that needs to be retained.
We anticipate that this will be an ongoing project with re-writes and additional content being required on a regular basis.
Look & Feel
Keywords (from our copywriter)
Welcoming, warm, friendly, open, candid, straightforward, professional but friendly, empathic
Site Navigation & Structure
We're looking for assistance in how the designer sees the various elements of the site fitting together (Site Map) and what "template" will be used for each area/page.
Since we're a hosting company, each area will follow a particular format, but we're looking for unique ideas on how to approach this to make the site easy to use, helpful, and easy to navigate.
We're looking for an overall site navigation allowing customers to move between the main areas of our site quickly, and sub-navigation in each area to provide more detail.
The navigation design must also be flexible enough to allow us to add new offers (e.g. additional hosting plans) without having to carry out a major redesign.
Although this list isn't definitive, it will provide some idea of the page designs we are looking for
1. Home Page.
2. "Section" Introduction e.g. Business Hosting, Dedicated Servers etc
3. Specific Plan e.g. a particular hosting plan
4. Specific Plan sub pages (around 4-5 probably for shared and reseller plans). We're looking for inspiration here, but some nice ways to provide additional details or to introduce various element.
5. As No. 4 for dedicated servers, with a re-designed format for dedicated server customization
6. FAQs - design & layout
7. Latest News - design & layout
8. Design for pop-up windows
In 5,6, and 7, we're simply looking for the design & layout. We will take care of making it work and integrating with the DB backend.
1. No Flash headers
2. Compatible with most common browsers (IE, NN, and Opera)
3. Design Unique to our company
4. CSS determining styles & fonts, but prefer tables to be used for page layout
5. All graphics provided as gif's and jpeg's with page designs, or page elements delivered in spliced png format with layers & frames intact.
6. Pages delivered as fully-functioning HTML pages with appropriate images
7. Copy of any Fonts used that can be legitimately installed on our computers.
8. Prefer fixed width pages (800x600) rather than ones that will scale.
9. No preference for colour, but we are a Windows Hosting company
Please provide examples of sites that you have created that meet our criteria for a benefit-led website with a focus on meeting customer needs.
95 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1337 på dette job
We are very much interested in this project, please open PMB for details. lets discuss this further and then decide on a time and cost estimate. Thanks. Abi.
I specialize in custom web designing and programming. Given price includes: - three alternative concept designs, provided in 14 days as JPG files - the one choosen by You will be completed in 6 days...