This project requires a coding update for the website www DOT energy365 DOT ie. The website was designed (badly) using Microsoft Frontpage
Source code is located on a hosting server and contains Frontpage specific tags that prevents site links working in Firefox.
Scope of project comprises the following
1. Rewrite of code so that it will work on all webbrowsers (remove frontpage garbage)
2. Ensure resultant source code is based on open source (e.g Joomla or equivalent) so that it can be easily updated by Energy365
on a continuing basis
3. Ensure web pages sizes are optimised to fit appropriate web browsers (ie. fill the full page)
4. Existing Source code will be be provided to sucessfull bidder.
5. Ensure resultant developed site is fully SEO compliant.
6. Include installation of redeveloped site on existing hosting server (including appropriate scripts)
Need to quote your costs & delivery time, it is a MUST to provide at least 5 URL's of websites that you have developed
Please also include SEO examples so I can verify the pagerank, back links, general link building etc as part of the selection process.
Bid price must include all source code and installation instructions, so that I can install. Also included in the price is script
installation on my server by the winning bidder.
My payment shall give me full rights to modify, distribute and sell without restrictions of any kind. No bids will be
accepted that do not include examples of similar sites that you have developed and installed. Bids that consist of free,
open source code, downloaded from shareware sites will not be considered.
Advance payment of 30% then balance upon successful demo on your site, then installation and test of script on my server.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $522 for this job
Hello , Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the bidding process. We have given all the details of the bid in the PMB. with regards Nathan.
We have over 10 years of experience in the website design industry and have designed and re-designed several sites using Joomla. Please see PM for examples and more details.