Specification of new KKBC website
[url removed, login to view]
a. Total 16 pages size website (See details in separate excel file) is planned.
b. KKBC wish to have website similar to Razorfish website: [url removed, login to view]
c. Total 6 different page templates need to be developed, including 3 email submission forms which are slightly different from each other:
d. Bilingual contents (English and Japanese) will be featured. Changing language may be redirected to top page.
e. Hover-over function in this area as done by Razorfish is required.
f. Contents such as texts, brand graphics, video/photo materials will be fully provided.
2. Design Requirements
See attached hand drawings on laptop basis. Responsive design is required depending on screen size as done by Razorfish.
1) Banners for KKBC values:
5 different graphical banners are featured.
Banners represent 5 different KKBC values. The banners rotate automatically by slider. The primary purpose of banner is to open the related video. That means 5 video contents will be embedded on the website. We expect these video to be sourced from Youtube.
Texts, graphics, and video materials/link will be provided.
2) Customer Case Studies:
4 cases will be featured. Clicking icons will direct to layer 2 showing details (See attached A). 4 pages corresponding 4 cases on layer 2 are connected by slider.
• Outline of a KKBC report will be featured on left hand side and Click directs to details on layer 2 (see attached B). Clicking “View all news” will go to page on layer 2 (See attached C).
• For your information., Clicking “Follow us on twitter” will go directly to corresponding twitter url.
• Sliding function is also required.
• Each category (6 categories) in Offerings will direct to its details on layer 2(See attached D). 6 pages corresponding 6 offerings on layer 2 are connected by slider.
• 4 sets of Peoples photo, name and title are featured on one page. By clicking slider, two more will appear. We have 6 people.
• By clicking photos, profile will appear.
• 3 email icons will direct to 3 different submission forms which are slightly different.
3. Technical Requirements
Our team has worked with Wordpress and has used SEO plugins, and Log analytics plugs in the past. While WP is not a requirement, the below functionality is required.
a. Require an administrator content management console. We currently use WP, but are open to other platforms if there is a good reason to switch.
b. Must be able to add new content through CMS.
c. Web log analysis tool / plugin for analyzing on-site behavior – Currently we use ORBTR Ping, but if there is a better tool, please introduce us.
d. Live Chat plug-in is preferred. Currently have license for wplivechat.
## IMPORTANT ##
Please do not directly telephone or email our office.
Any companies / freelancers that do so will be excluded from our selection process.