I have a new web client that needs a simple, small website built for his small town in Indiana. He is on the town's city council.
The requirements are not set in stone yet, but this should give you a good idea of what is needed:
1) The site should use WordPress for its engine. Thus, an existing WordPress template could be used and modified as necessary. I am guessing it will only need to have 4 or 5 pages total.
2) The site will need to have a patriotic feel and look. It should also be able to accommodate lots of town photos that the client will provide.
3) A header (and possibly footer) will need to be designed. It will likely incorporate some photos of the town.
4) They need a place to run town "articles" where news related to the town will be discussed. They were thinking that this could be the "blog" part of the site so that residents could leave comments about the articles posted.
5) They would like to be able to somehow capture email addresses for a newsletter they can send out.
6) They would like some kind of calendar application on the site that they can update.
7) Winning bidder needs to be willing to perform changes until client is happy and not continually want to raise the bid price after project has begun.
8) Winning bidder needs to be a good communicator in the English language.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I would like to see a bid of $400 or less for this project. Thank you.